FOCUS ON NATURE AND HIKING
Nature walks for all walks of life
Price From $70 Per Person
Call 02 9971 2402 for a quote or email us:
Discover the natural beauty of NSW on walking trails and tracks in magnificent national parks and along the dazzling coastline. There’s a nature walk for every style of bushwalker. Whether you’re a social walker, more of a well-balanced traveller, a brave adventurer, or a wise explorer, we invite you to gather your family/friends and escape the demands of daily life with a relaxing nature walk – a wonderful way to unwind and immerse yourself in nature.
Let AEA Luxury Tours plan your hike in consultation with you. We can pick you up from Sydney and surrounds and tailor design from a one to multi day hiking experience – the perfect relaxing way to experience nature at it’s finest. We can recommend regions such as below or tailor based on your preferences:
Royal National Park
The first national park in Australia and is one of the oldest in the world. Established in 1879, the park begins at Sydney’s southern edge and extends south to near Stanwell Park, where hang-gliders and paragliders soar above the azure sea. From scenic lookout points and pretty waterfalls, to isolated beaches and natural swimming pools, this 15,000 hectares large park has something for everyone
Blue Mountains National Park
Blue Mountains National Park is one of New South Wales’ best known parks, and at over 247,000 ha is also one of the biggest. There are over 140kms of walking tracks with spectacular scenery and wildlife and there is a vast range of popular day trails to explore, along with extended hiking options.
Bouddi National Park
Located near Gosford, the Bouddi coastal walk is known for its beaches, boardwalk and birdlife. The 8km Bouddi coastal walk runs from Putty Beach to MacMasters Beach. Boasting beaches, boardwalks and birdlife, it’s known as one of the most beautiful central coast walks. This relatively easy hike is characterised by sweeping views, shady rainforest and inviting picnic spots.
The Southern Highlands is known for is pristine bushwalks and fresh air. People come from all around just to explore the vast landscapes and scenic falls that the area has to offer. There is a vast range of options for stunning experiences in nature with walks through pristine national park wildernesses
Price quoted is based on minimum of 10 guests travelling in your party for vehicle and guide only. Additional costs apply for lunch.
Why Choose AEA Luxury Tours ?
- With 29 Years of Experience, AEA Luxury Tours (Australian Eco Adventures Pty Ltd) has been providing complete luxury small group and private touring packages including Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley and beyond to other regions in New South Wales and beyond right across this huge continental island.
- We are passionate about travel and strive to provide the best quality tour experience possible.
- Our exclusive fleet of luxury vehicles ensure your maximum comfort and enjoyment on your tour.
- As a Privately Owned Company we have flexibility in creating and tailoring packages to suit your specific interest ranging from 1 Day to multi day tours.
- AEA Luxury Tours is a preferred partner for Destination New South Wales and is internationally renowned as Sydney’s leading small group tour operator.
- Environmentally sustainable water bottles are supplied with every tour.
- Comprehensive Covid-19 Safety Plan registered with Service NSW
Image Credits: Destination NSW