Price From $224 Per Person
Call 02 9971 2402 for a quote or email us:
Departures: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday and Sundays
This unique tour visits the only Pearl Farm in NSW, where you meet the people in this fascinating industry, learn the art of a pearl technician and the processes involved to produce these popular Australian Pearls. Cruise the sparkling blue waterways and a unique Marine Environment in comfortable modern vessels.
Your informative and knowledgeable guide will collect you before heading north to the waterfront region of Mooney Mooney, approximately 1 hour from Sydney. Our destination is NSW’s only pearl farm, established in 2003, but it has only now, for the first time in 15 years opened its doors to allow a unique insight into the culture of Pearl Farming. Akoya Pearls from Broken Bay are world famous for their very high lustre and unique colours and this is an extremely rare chance to get hands-on with a portion of the harvest of pearls from both WA and NSW.
This unique 2.hour experience will allow you to meet the people behind the pearls as they share their expertise with passion as you delve into this unique and Australian industry. You will enjoy an introduction by your Pearl Farm guide before boarding our tour vessel and cruising to the oyster farm. During our cruise on this stunning waterway, you will hear about Australia’s pearling pioneers and the link to Sydney’s 150 year old Rock Oyster Industry. You will witness a pearl harvest and learn about farming techniques used. We then return to shore where, at the land based operations, you will learn the specialised art of pearl grading & valuing.
We then leave the Pearl Farm behind and enjoy a short scenic drive to our lunch venue. Saddles is a dining venue inspired by its surrounding bush landscape. The 10 hectare property situated in Mount White with a name that takes inspiration from the craftsmanship of Heath Harris, an artisan saddler. Here we have a 2 course lunch including tea/coffee. Beverages not included and are at guests own expense. On conclusion of lunch, we commence our return drive to Sydney to arrive back at approximately 4.30pm
(Please note: Price is based on you having 10 Adults travelling in your group. Should your party consist of less or more than 10 we can provide applicable costs on request)
|DEPARTURES||Daily from Sydney City Hotels. Recommended pick up at 9.30am and returns to hotels at approximately 4:30-5:00pm.|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.|
Why Choose AEA Luxury Tours
- With 29 Years of Experience, AEA Luxury Tours (Australian Eco Adventures Pty Ltd) has been providing complete luxury small group and private touring packages including Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Hunter Valley and beyond to other regions in New South Wales and beyond right across this huge continental island.
- We are passionate about travel and strive to provide the best quality tour experience possible.
- Our exclusive fleet of luxury vehicles ensure your maximum comfort and enjoyment on your tour.
- As a Privately Owned Company we have flexibility in creating and tailoring packages to suit your specific interest ranging from 1 Day to multi day tours.
- AEA Luxury Tours is a preferred partner for Destination New South Wales and is internationally renowned as Sydney’s leading small group tour operator.
- Environmentally sustainable water bottles are supplied with every tour.
- Comprehensive Covid-19 Safety Plan registered with Service NSW
- Private luxury touring
- Hawkesbury River Pearl Farm Experience
- Oyster Tasting
- Lunch at local restaurant